Saturday, January 9, 2010

Why I Think Everyone Here Is a Zombie

Hi again. It’s me, Zed.

My family and I are still living in Zombieton, that weird town where everyone, or at least almost everyone is a zombie. Bet you’re wondering why I think everyone here is a Zombie. Well, the truth is: They just are.

If you’ve ever seen a movie about zombies, you know what I’m talking about.

These guys aren’t alive like me and you but they aren’t dead like, well, dead guys. They look funny, can do strange stuff, and want to eat brains.

I know it sounds harsh to say they look funny, but they do. Most zombies’ faces are kind of twisted with one side way different from the other. Like with one eye normal and the other one big. And when they stand, the zombies stoop over, or bend to the side, or even double over backwards. They twist their bodies in ways no human could or would, and they like weirding me out with that.

And doing strange stuff? The movies just show zombies walking stiff, but real sombies can pull an arm or a leg, or a nose, or anything off of one part of their body and just stick it back on another. And if that’s not creepy enough, they can borrow pieces from each other!

Got to go! I’ll tell you more about the eating brains thing next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment