Sunday, January 3, 2010

Moving Always Bites, Especially This Time!


Hello from your friend, Zed.

My dad’s stupid company downsized, so we had to move again, like usual.

It feels like we’ve always moved and not ever stayed in any place for very long, so I’ve always been “that weird new kid” and never had the chance to make any real friends before my dad was transferred again.

But this time I though it would be different. I promised myself I’d try and fit in and make friends. But this time, it turns out that I’m the least weird kid in school, because we’ve moved to Zombieton and, well… Zombieton is the weirdest place on Earth.

I've tried telling my parents that it's bent here, but they don't listen. My big brother and sister don't get it either.

Pretty much everyone in town (except us) is a Zombie, and trust me, that bites! I don't think I'm going to be making many new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment